Dentures & Partials
- Replace missing teeth
- Enhance face volume
- Allow you to chew, eat, and speak normally
- Strengthen your smile’s function, appearance, and health
- Complete an examination
- Remove the damaged tooth
- Clean remaining teeth
- Place, shape, and polish the filling
Crowns & Bridges
A dental crown is a restoration method meant to improve the function and aesthetics of your teeth. Crowns are designed to “cap” (or cover) an original tooth. Dental crowns can help to:
- Repair major tooth decay
- Restore uneven, cracked, or fractured teeth
- Protect a tooth after following a root canal
- Protect dental implants
- Enhance the appearance of your smile.
Our office offers Cerec® same-day crowns, which provide a custom, nearly instant solution to improve your smile. All it takes is one appointment to design, mill, and place.
Are you missing one or several teeth in a row? Consider a dental bridge as the best option to restore your oral health. Bridges are attached to crowns and look and feel like natural teeth. A bridge is designed to:
- Prevent teeth from shifting in the mouth
- Restore ability to chew, eat, and speak
- Stop facial sagging
- Deliver a refreshing, restored smile
Your smile is our priority!